Sunday 29 March 2020

Alice through the looking glass

Are you all mad Here???

Here is my blogpost.

Alice through the looking glass.

I made this art journal page with the lovely alice.
Let me tell you a story. 

Come with me down the rabbit Hole,
 and hurry hurry it's Time its almost Time.....

In Alice her head it was blanco, she didn't remember beeing down the rabbithole.
My journal page was as blanco as Alice her memory.
So i will take you on the journy of how i created this page.





Back to the beginning....

At first there was a glorious new paper line from Stamperia, they were on the show at create and craft tv with Lisa Horton ( the Magician).
She launched some real amazing craft supplies. Also she has these beautifull daisy burst stamps and dies.  Okay i am drifting of.  
I used one of the beautiful papers from the stamperia paper stack an gave it a place in the centre of this nice art journal.





Let me take you further down the rabbit hole.





nd there they were sitting at the table drinking from lovely tea cups.
I cut out one of the pictures from the stamperia papers and glued it in my book.








And then....






I used the lovely new stencil from Lisa (the Magician) and coloured it with dylusions paints.




Then.....
I cut out the lovely daisy burst border and a few flowers from the daisy burst die set.
Both of them are cut out the papers of stamperia.




And as you can see on the left of the page i used this lovely stamp who will be coming soon.








It's always
TEA TIME













And they were having the time of their life, as the time was ticking slowly by.



Thank you for reading my story.
Feel free to comment beneath and follow my facebook, instagram, youtube etc.
These all can be found on google just type @bobomadeby and i can be found on all media.




Facebook    https://www.facebook.com/bobomadeby/


Blogger               https://bobomadebyart.blogspot.com/





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project Natasja, fab design.
    I can't see follow button on your blog xx

    ReplyDelete