Monday 20 January 2020




Hello Everyone



Dit is mijn eerste blogpost hier als DT member van Lisa Horton Crafts.



Hello Everyone This is my first blog post here as a DT member of Lisa Horton Crafts.








Ik heb een luciferdoosje gemaakt met de mooie producten van Lisa.




MATCHBOX

I made a matchbox with the beautiful products from Lisa.


The products I have used are:  

De producten die ik heb gebruikt zijn:

Lisa  Horton Products :

-In the loop DL Stamp Set

-In the Loop Craft Die Set

-Ticker Phrases DL Stamps

- Sisal

-Paper Pack Bali

-Mermaid Glitter

-Mdf Heart



Other products I used are:

- a big matchbox ( if you don’t have one just find a printable online and print that on thick paper)

- A sharpie: Black

- Acrylic Paint.

-Gesso

- Structure Paste

-hole punch tool







LUCIFERDOOSJE


Als eerste heb ik het Mdf hart bewerkt met gesso (iets wat ik met alle Mdf producten zelf doe). Daarna heb ik rechtsboven in de hoek met structuurpasta een laag aangbracht en ook rondom aan de randjes. Dat heb ik opzettelijk gedroogd met de heat tool zodat het bol gaat staan. Dat moet je rustig laten drogen en dan pas verder werken met verf erop.

Ondertussen kun je vast een strook afknippen van papier en ik heb op het stukje papier nog met de Loop Stamp gestempeld met een lichte kleur. En daarna heb ik het papier om de buitenkant van het doosje geplakt. Dan kun je beginnen met de buitenkant te versieren. Ik heb gekozen voor huisjes maar het kunnen ook bloemen zijn of wat je leuk vindt.

Met de Sisal kun je de binnenkant bekleden, maar vergeet niet eerst twee gaatjes te maken met de ponstang voor de touwtjes. Ik heb tussen de sisal nog lijm gedaan en daaroverheen de Magical Mermaid tails glitter gestrooid.

Nu weer terug bij het hart die inmiddels wel droog genoeg is om verder op te werken.

Met de Acrylverf heb ik het hart versierd en later heb ik ook nog de mooie Magical Mermaid Tails glitter toegevoegd aan een kant. En ik heb er met een van de structuur stempels die bij de In The Loop Stamp set zitten nog wat op gestempeld. Daarna de randen geaccentueerd met de sharpie, en de achterkant daar heb ik ook nog een huisje getekend. Nog even een stempel van de Ticker Phrases Stamp Set.


En Voila je luciferdoosje is klaar.


MATCHBOX

At first, I edited the Mdf heart with gesso (something I do with all Mdf products myself). Then I applied a layer in the top right corner with textured paste and also around the edges. 

I intentionally dried that with the heat tool so that it becomes full. After that you should let it dry slowly and then continue working with paint on it.



In the meantime you can probably cut a strip of paper that matches the outside of the matchbox, and I have stamped the piece of paper with the Loop Stamp with a light color. And then I stuck the paper around the outside of the box.



Then you can start decorating the outside. I have chosen to draw houses but they can also be flowers or whatever you like. With the Sisal you can cover the inside, but don't forget to make two holes first with the punch rod for the strings. I put some glue between the sisal and sprinkled the Magical Mermaid tails glitter over it.

Now back to the heart, which is now dry enough to work on. 



With the acrylic paint I decorated the heart and later I also added the beautiful Magical Mermaid Tails glitter on one side. And I stamped some of it with one of the structure stamps that come with the In The Loop Stamp set. Then I accentuated the edges with the sharpie, and the back there I also drew a house. Just take as last a stamp from the Ticker Phrases Stamp Set.



And Voila your matchbox is ready.












I hope you like it and come over on the facebook live on the 17th January at 10am then I will show you live how I made it.

The live video link:
Matchbox live video tutorial

below there is a downloadable template you can use.

I wish you a lovely day and hope to see you soon.

Or visit my blog:


Facebook    https://www.facebook.com/bobomadeby/


Blogger               https://bobomadebyart.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment